We received inquiries from customers regarding gifts to the Book Group in a Bag service. We are grateful for their support. The library continues to add new selections each year to expand this collection and offer more choices to our community’s book discussion groups. View current Book group in a Bag titles.
By compiling customer suggestions, reading book reviews, and choosing popular titles for book discussion, we have developed a Wish List for future Book Group in a Bag titles.
You have the opportunity to help expand this collection by making a gift toward a purchase from our Book Group in a Bag Wish List (PDF).
- The Art of Fielding: A Novel by Chad Harbach
- Before I Go to Sleep by S. J. Watson
- Columbine by Dave Cullen
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Home by Toni Morrison
- Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
- A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah
- The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
- A Rumor of War by Philip Caputo
- Salvage the Bones: A Novel by Jesmyn War
- Sandcastle Girls by Chris Bohjalian
- The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes
- Swamplandia by Karen Russell
- The Tiger’s Wife: A Novel by Téa Obreht
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy by John le Carre
- A Visit From the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
- Winter’s Bone by Daniel Woodrell
- The Yard by Alex Grecian
- Community book groups will have expanded options for reading and discussions.
- Your book group will have the opportunity to place the first reservation on the new title.
- Your gift to The Library Foundation qualifies as a charitable deduction, for which you will receive an official tax receipt acknowledgment letter.
- Your gift will be recognized with book plates in each copy of the books in the bag.
Making a Gift
The Library Foundation
1515 SW 10th Ave
Topeka, KS 66604-1374
Please specify your choice from the Wish List.
- An entire Book Group in a Bag costs $150.
- Individual book titles from the Wish List can be purchased for $15