Is your book group tired of having to track down multiple copies of a book for your next meeting? With Book Group in a Bag, receive 10 copies of one title, plus discussion resources.
How to Reserve a Kit
To reserve a kit or view the titles available now, use the Online Reservation System.
- Reservations are for 6 weeks.
- Reserve any title up to a year in advance.
- Plan to overlap your reservations; you can distribute the next book and collect the last book at the same meeting.
- Pick up and return Bags to the Red Carpet at the library.
What’s in a Book Group Bag?
- 10 copies of one title
- Discussion Resources
- Tips for a successful book group
You have the opportunity to help expand this collection by making a gift toward a purchase from our Wish List.
Printable List of Titles
Why Use Book Group in a Bag?
“Many in our group would never have read this book on our own. Many of us really disliked this book as we read, but were drawn to finish it just to find how it ends. But, this book also prompted one of our best book discussions. The questions led us to see so much more under the surface, not just these characters that we didn’t like. Thank you.”
– response from a group reading “The Man in My Basement”
Please send your comments, questions and ideas for improving this service to firstname.lastname@example.org.